- Published on 15 May 2016
- Hits: 109
- Published on 02 May 2016
- Hits: 227
Northampton Indians Football Camp
Open To All Interested
For Details & Registration Form click on Football Tab
- Published on 31 March 2016
- Hits: 853
NIFA Registration Information
Football & Cheerleading Fall Season 2016
Hello, registration for the 2016 football and cheerleading season is now open. All registrations are being completed online this year. Please visit our website at www.northamptonindians.org or follow the link https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=3562 to complete your registration.
Our complete rosters will be put together as the registrations come in. Again we are asking that families complete the registration process as early as possible so teams can be formed and coaching staffs are put together.
The registration fees are listed below:
o Football: $200.00 for all players living within Northampton Township
o Cheerleading: $180.00 for all players living within Northampton Township
o There are additional fees for non-residents of Northampton Township:
§ All residents within Council Rock School District, but outside Northampton Township will pay an additional $15 per child
§ All residents outside Council Rock School District and outside Northampton Township will pay an additional $30 per child
Note: the "out of township" and "out of school district" fees are imposed by and transferred to Northampton Township Department of Parks & Recreation. This rule is applied to all sport organizations within Northampton Township.
This year we will also be instituting a reduction on family registration fees. The cost for every child after your 2nd, will be half off. The half off pricing will be reflected in your online shopping cart.
Here is the information you will need to bring with you. Football - bring at the time of equipment pickup. Cheerleaders – bring at the first practice.
· A photo of the child (this will be kept on file, so bring a copy that we can keep)
· A copy of the child's birth certificate (please bring a photocopy because we will not have access to a copier.
· Also, we will need a physical form filled out in 2016 before equipment can be given out, or practice can be started. http://www.popwarner.com/Assets/01assets/admin/2016forms/2016+Physical+Form.pdf
- Published on 02 February 2016
- Hits: 337
- Published on 04 November 2015
- Hits: 423
Equipment returns are scheduled for 11/16, 11/17, 11/18, 11/23, 11/24 and 11/25 from 6:00 to 8:00 . Please return all equipment to George Croak in the equipment room. Everything should be returned except for football jerseys. ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET TO KEEP THEIR JERSEYS THIS YEAR!!
- Published on 27 September 2015
- Hits: 375
- Regular line of Indians wear reopened due to customer demand
- If you missed out the first time, now is your chance to order a few pieces for the rest of the season, the holidays or birthdays
- Everything will be delivered the week of October 19th to the snack shack
- Orders are due by October 7th at midnight
- Football Link: https://nifafootballround2.itemorder.com/
- Cheer Link: https://northamptoncheer2015rd2.itemorder.com
- Published on 16 September 2015
- Hits: 828
MOVIE NIGHT- SATURDAY,SEPTEMBER 26TH!!
To thank everyone for such a great season so far, and for all the fundraising...NIFA is having a movie night!. "The Little Giants" will be shown on a big screen at our game field SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th starting at 7:00 p.m. (Get there early to get a spot.) Bring your family, friends, neighbors, chairs and a blanket! Its free for everyone! Don't worry about food, our snack shack will be open!
Thanks everyone. See you there! (Carin ODonnell/Zapolski- V.P. NIFA)
NORTHAMPTON INDIANS RECOGNITION NIGHT!
Friday, October 9th is Northampton Indians Recognition Night at Council Rock’s home field ( which is at Council Rock North).
· Please try to be at the field by 6:00 to gather on the field. Kids who attend can run onto the field.
· Everyone should wear their Northampton jerseys and cheerleading attire. All players and cheerleaders are admitted Free!!
PINK SPIRIT WEAR!
As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To support awareness we are selling PINK SPIRIT WEAR! Our web store is open for business!! Orders need to be placed by midnight on 9/22 so don't miss out!
· Orders due by midnight on 9/22
· Proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research
· Orders will be delivered the week of 10/6 to the snack shack
PICTURE DAY Sunday, September 20th
Picture Day will be at COUNCIL ROCK SOUTH PRACTICE FIELD- it will not be at the Civic Center.
Schedule as follows:
10:30- 11:00 Coach Katos Team and Coach Smith's Team
11:00-11:30 Coach Daly and Coach T.Trampe's Team
11:30-12:00 Coach Mallone and Coach Diaz's Team
12:00-1:00 Coach Cecchia and J.Trampe's Team
1:00- 1:30 Cheerleading - Tiny Mites & Mitey Mites Squads
1:30- 2:00 Cheerleading- Pee Wee Squad