- Published on 03 April 2015
- Hits: 55
- Published on 23 April 2015
- Hits: 27
- Published on 03 April 2015
- Hits: 61
The Northampton Indians have an open spot on the board of directors. The current board of directors can appoint a member to fill this vacancy. If you are interested in the position of Secretary, please contact us. Because there is so much work to be done to prepare for the upcoming season, we need to fill this position quickly. The deadline to contact us to fill the position is April 17th.
The Northampton Indians want to establish some committees for this year. We are hoping to form committees of 3 or more people to help our kids in the following areas:
- Field Maintenance
- Snack Shack
edit: 2015-04-06 changed the secretary date to April 17th
- Published on 01 March 2015
- Hits: 526
Registration dates for the 2015 football and cheerleading season have been set. All Registration sessions take place at the Northampton Township Recreation center ( 345 Newtown-Richboro Road ). The registration dates are:
- Saturday April 25th 9am-1pm
- Saturday May 2nd 9am-1pm
- Saturday May 9th 9am-1pm
- Saturday May 16th 9am-1pm
In addition to in-person registration, you can register players online through our partners at Active.com. If you would like to register onlline, please visit this link: https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=3562
Our final and complete rosters are due to the league in the first week of August. No players can be added to rosters after the final rosters are submitted. This is a league rule. In summary, please come to one of the scheduled registration sessions as early as possible, or register online.
The registration fees are:
- Tackle Football: $195.00
- Cheerleading: $160.00
- additional fees for non-residents of Northampton Township:
- In Council Rock School District, but outside Northampton Township: $15 additional
- Outside Council Rock School District and outside Northampton Township: $30 additional
Note: the "out of township" and "out of school district" fees are imposed by and transferred to Northampton Township Department of Parks & Recreation.
Here is the information you will need to bring with you. If you want to, you can print out the forms and fill them out at home.
- 2014 Registration Forms (registration form is here)
- Check made payable to N.I.F.A. (see fee list above).
- A photo of the child (this will be kept on file, so bring a copy that we can keep)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate (please bring a photocopy because we will not have access to a copier.
Also, we will need a physical form filled out in 2014 before equipment can be given out, or practice can be started. This form is not required for registration, but if your child has a physical, you can fill it out. Physical form is here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
2015-04-03 added note about non Northampton fees 2015-04-25 added Parks & Rec fee amounts and information.
- Published on 23 September 2014
- Hits: 570
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our program book sponsors. Your support helps us to fund the ever increasing cost of operating our organization. Thank you again for all your help in keeping Northampton Indians Football and Cheerleading alive in our community.
Please patronize these businesses whenever you can.
Program Book Sponsors
- CR South Football Boosters
- deGrouchy, Sifer and Co.
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- First National Bank – Newtown
- Galasso Trucking Service, Inc.
- Sterling Limousine
- Holland Floor Covering
- Richboro Pub
- Stifel Nicolaus – David Woffindin
- Wawa, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center
- Kampus Klothes
- Lloyd Sixsmith’s Sporting Goods
- McDonald's of Richboro
- Richboro Beer & Soda, Inc.
- Superior Turf and Landscaping
- UBS Financial Advisors – Rick Rogers
- Wells Fargo Advisors - John Whitehead
- William Penn Bank
- Published on 13 August 2014
- Hits: 683
Northampton Indians Spirit Wear is on sale NOW!
The online ordering system is open now through August 23. This year we have new Under Armour selections available. The Northampton Indians receive 10% of the purchase price. Check out what is available in the online store!. Make sure you use the offer code "Indians" at checkout.
For more information, read our flyer.
- Published on 23 July 2014
- Hits: 1101
Time for Football Equipment Pick Ups!
Please read this carefully (especially the “you will need” section).
Please see below for dates according to ages and weights.
You will need :
- The player must be in attendance at the time of pick up. We need to fit the equipment on the player.
- A deposit check for $150.00 made payable to N.I.F.A. (This is a separate check from the one you paid to register your child. This check will not be cashed unless you do not return the equipment at the end of the football season.)
- Any forms that were not already turned in:
- Birth Certificate - if not a returning player (if player was in the Little Guys Conference, we need a new photocopy of the birth certificate as well.)
- Two copies of the players 4th period final report card
- Photo - if the one we have is older than 2 years, a new player.
- Pop Warner physical signed by doctor after 1/1/14. We cannot accept generic physical forms from the doctor. If you have not had a physical yet, many CVS stores have a clinic that will do sports physicals (see http://www.minuteclinic.com) A blank copy of the physical form is available here: http://northamptonindians.org/forms/2014_physical_form.pdf
We need to have all of the forms for equipment pickup. If anything is missing we cannot give out equipment.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL FORMS TO THE OFFICE AT THIS POINT. HOLD ONTO THE FORMS UNTIL EQUIPMENT PICKUP.
Coaches should be contacting families this weekend.
Pick Up Dates: In the same room you registered at the rec center. Any changes to these dates will be emailed.
- Pee Wee and Jr Pee Wee teams (10-13 year olds) - Tuesday July 29 from 6pm to 8pm
- Mighty Mites (9 year olds) and Tiny Mites (7 year olds)- Wednesday July 30 from 6pm to 8pm
- Junior Mighty Mites (8 year olds) and Instructional (5-6 year olds) Thursday July 31 from 6pm to 8pm
Tuesday Aug 5 and Thursday Aug 7Wednesday August 6 from 7:00-8:30
NOTE: TINY MITES (7 YR OLDS) WERE MOVED TO WEDNESDAY
INSTRUCTIONAL (5-6 YR OLDS) WERE MOVED TO THURSDAY.
*** Please try your best to attend the nights you are assigned. Lines will be long so be prepared to wait for a little. Please go to the registration room first for paperwork. If you wait in the equipment line without first getting paperwork completed, you will get out of line and complete the paperwork. ***
Contact us if you have any questions