- Published on 04 November 2015
- Hits: 49
Equipment returns are scheduled for 11/16, 11/17, 11/18, 11/23, 11/24 and 11/25 from 6:00 to 8:00 . Please return all equipment to George Croak in the equipment room. Everything should be returned except for football jerseys. ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET TO KEEP THEIR JERSEYS THIS YEAR!!
- Published on 27 September 2015
- Hits: 117
- Regular line of Indians wear reopened due to customer demand
- If you missed out the first time, now is your chance to order a few pieces for the rest of the season, the holidays or birthdays
- Everything will be delivered the week of October 19th to the snack shack
- Orders are due by October 7th at midnight
- Football Link: https://nifafootballround2.itemorder.com/
- Cheer Link: https://northamptoncheer2015rd2.itemorder.com
- Published on 16 September 2015
- Hits: 285
MOVIE NIGHT- SATURDAY,SEPTEMBER 26TH!!
To thank everyone for such a great season so far, and for all the fundraising...NIFA is having a movie night!. "The Little Giants" will be shown on a big screen at our game field SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th starting at 7:00 p.m. (Get there early to get a spot.) Bring your family, friends, neighbors, chairs and a blanket! Its free for everyone! Don't worry about food, our snack shack will be open!
Thanks everyone. See you there! (Carin ODonnell/Zapolski- V.P. NIFA)
NORTHAMPTON INDIANS RECOGNITION NIGHT!
Friday, October 9th is Northampton Indians Recognition Night at Council Rock’s home field ( which is at Council Rock North).
· Please try to be at the field by 6:00 to gather on the field. Kids who attend can run onto the field.
· Everyone should wear their Northampton jerseys and cheerleading attire. All players and cheerleaders are admitted Free!!
PINK SPIRIT WEAR!
As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To support awareness we are selling PINK SPIRIT WEAR! Our web store is open for business!! Orders need to be placed by midnight on 9/22 so don't miss out!
· Orders due by midnight on 9/22
· Proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research
· Orders will be delivered the week of 10/6 to the snack shack
PICTURE DAY Sunday, September 20th
Picture Day will be at COUNCIL ROCK SOUTH PRACTICE FIELD- it will not be at the Civic Center.
Schedule as follows:
10:30- 11:00 Coach Katos Team and Coach Smith's Team
11:00-11:30 Coach Daly and Coach T.Trampe's Team
11:30-12:00 Coach Mallone and Coach Diaz's Team
12:00-1:00 Coach Cecchia and J.Trampe's Team
1:00- 1:30 Cheerleading - Tiny Mites & Mitey Mites Squads
1:30- 2:00 Cheerleading- Pee Wee Squad
- Published on 01 August 2015
- Hits: 295
Practice begins 8/3 for all teams, EXCEPT the 5/6 year old Instructional team. The 5/6 Instructional Team will begin practice on 8/10.
Practice will be:
August 3-6 from 6-8:15pm - All teams practice -EXCEPT 5/6 year old Instructional team. NO PADS FOR THIS WEEK FOR ANY TEAM.
August 10-13 from 6-8:15pm - All teams practice- FULL PADS FOR ALL TEAMS EXCEPT 5/6 year old instructional team. The 5/6 year old instructional team will not wear pads on the first practice of 8/10. The rest of the week, the 5/6 year old team will wear full pads.
August 17-20 from 6-8:15pm All teams practice, full pads.
August 24-27 from 6-8:15pm- All team Practice, full pads.
- The 5/6 year olds will practice at Civic Center Field160
- Tiny Mites (7 year olds) / Junior Mighty Mites (8 year olds) will practice at Civic Center Field 190 ( game field)
- Might Mites (9 year olds) and Junior Pee Wee (10&11 year olds) will practice at Civic Center Field 290
- Published on 16 July 2015
- Hits: 706
Time for Football Equipment Pick Ups!
Please read this carefully (especially the “you will need” section).
You will need :
- The player must be in attendance at the time of pick up. We need to fit the equipment on the player.
- A deposit check for $150.00 made payable to N.I.F.A. (This is a separate check from the one you paid to register your child. This check will not be cashed unless you do not return the equipment at the end of the football season.)
- Any forms that were not already turned in:
- Registration forms - signed by parent or guardian
- Birth Certificate - if not a returning player
- Two copies of the players 4th period final report card (we keep these)
- Photo - if the one we have is older than 2 years, or a new player.
- Pop Warner physical signed by doctor after 1/1/15. We cannot accept generic physical forms from the doctor. If you have not had a physical yet, many CVS stores have a clinic that will do sports physicals (see http://www.minuteclinic.com) A blank copy of the physical form is available here: http://northamptonindians.org/forms/2015_medical_form.pdf
If you registered online and did not mail the forms in, you should bring them. If you are not sure what you turned in, please bring copies. We do not give out equipment without the paperwork.
We need to have all of the forms for equipment pickup. If anything is missing we cannot give out equipment.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL FORMS TO THE OFFICE OR DROP THEM OFF AT THIS POINT. HOLD ONTO THE FORMS UNTIL EQUIPMENT PICKUP.
Equipment pickups will take place July 28 to July 31 at the Northampton Township Rec Center from 6pm to 8pm. A list of the days for each age group is listed below.
- Tuesday July 28 - 10-11 year olds
- Wednesday July 29 8-9 year olds
- Thursday July 30 7-8 year olds
- Friday July 31 5-6 year olds
- Tuesday August 4
- Wednesday August 5
- Thursday August 6
As a reminder, no pads are required the first week of practice.
- Published on 04 July 2015
- Hits: 471
The 2015 season is almost upon us. Here is what you can expect in the coming weeks and months as the football season starts up. If you have any questions, please contact us.
All players are need to have all paperwork turned before picking up equipment. Some of this may have been turned in during registration. If you are unsure if it is turned in, please prepare a copy anyway. As a reminder we need the following:
- Registration paperwork (Especially important for people who registered online
- 2 copies of the players FINAL 4th marking period report card for 1st grade an up (kindergarten players do not need report cards). The report card will not be returned.
- Physical form signed by a doctor in 2015. If the player will not have a yearly physical until later, please take the player to a clinic (such as CVS Minute Clinic)
- Recent photo of the player (this will not be returned).
- Copy of the players birth certificate
The Northampton Indians are sponsoring a free clinic. All kids are welcome to participate (you do not have to be signed up for football). The clinic will focus on non-contact football drills and conditioning. This is a great chance to meed the football coaches and kick the dirt off the cleats. The clinic will take place Sunday July 26. We will post more information as the time approaches.
Edit: I corrected the number of clinics 2015-07-13
Football Equipment Pickup
We will begin to hand out equipment in late July. Information will be posted on the website. In addition to all the paperwork noted above, we will need a deposit check for $150 (it will be returned when you hand in equipment).
Football practice for the Tiny Mites and up will start on August 3. There is no contact during the first week of practice. 5-6 Year old may start later in the month. All practices will take place at the township fields (Newtown-Richboro Rd). The practice schedule is up to the coaches, but most teams practice 3-4 nights per week in August (less when school starts).
Football games start the first weekend in September. Most games take place on Saturday. Some teams will have Friday night games. We do not have the schedule right now. Game schedules will be communicated through the coach/team parents as soon as teh league gives it to us. It is common to get the schedule the week before the first game.