- Published on 31 March 2016
- Hits: 427
NIFA Registration Information
Football & Cheerleading Fall Season 2016
Hello, registration for the 2016 football and cheerleading season is now open. All registrations are being completed online this year. Please visit our website at www.northamptonindians.org or follow the link https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=3562 to complete your registration.
Our complete rosters will be put together as the registrations come in. Again we are asking that families complete the registration process as early as possible so teams can be formed and coaching staffs are put together.
The registration fees are listed below:
o Football: $200.00 for all players living within Northampton Township
o Cheerleading: $180.00 for all players living within Northampton Township
o There are additional fees for non-residents of Northampton Township:
§ All residents within Council Rock School District, but outside Northampton Township will pay an additional $15 per child
§ All residents outside Council Rock School District and outside Northampton Township will pay an additional $30 per child
Note: the "out of township" and "out of school district" fees are imposed by and transferred to Northampton Township Department of Parks & Recreation. This rule is applied to all sport organizations within Northampton Township.
This year we will also be instituting a reduction on family registration fees. The cost for every child after your 2nd, will be half off. The half off pricing will be reflected in your online shopping cart.
Here is the information you will need to bring with you. Football - bring at the time of equipment pickup. Cheerleaders – bring at the first practice.
· A photo of the child (this will be kept on file, so bring a copy that we can keep)
· A copy of the child's birth certificate (please bring a photocopy because we will not have access to a copier.
· Also, we will need a physical form filled out in 2016 before equipment can be given out, or practice can be started. http://www.popwarner.com/Assets/01assets/admin/2016forms/2016+Physical+Form.pdf
- Published on 02 February 2016
- Hits: 259
- Published on 04 November 2015
- Hits: 367
Equipment returns are scheduled for 11/16, 11/17, 11/18, 11/23, 11/24 and 11/25 from 6:00 to 8:00 . Please return all equipment to George Croak in the equipment room. Everything should be returned except for football jerseys. ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET TO KEEP THEIR JERSEYS THIS YEAR!!
- Published on 27 September 2015
- Hits: 338
- Regular line of Indians wear reopened due to customer demand
- If you missed out the first time, now is your chance to order a few pieces for the rest of the season, the holidays or birthdays
- Everything will be delivered the week of October 19th to the snack shack
- Orders are due by October 7th at midnight
- Football Link: https://nifafootballround2.itemorder.com/
- Cheer Link: https://northamptoncheer2015rd2.itemorder.com
- Published on 16 September 2015
- Hits: 745
MOVIE NIGHT- SATURDAY,SEPTEMBER 26TH!!
To thank everyone for such a great season so far, and for all the fundraising...NIFA is having a movie night!. "The Little Giants" will be shown on a big screen at our game field SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th starting at 7:00 p.m. (Get there early to get a spot.) Bring your family, friends, neighbors, chairs and a blanket! Its free for everyone! Don't worry about food, our snack shack will be open!
Thanks everyone. See you there! (Carin ODonnell/Zapolski- V.P. NIFA)
NORTHAMPTON INDIANS RECOGNITION NIGHT!
Friday, October 9th is Northampton Indians Recognition Night at Council Rock’s home field ( which is at Council Rock North).
· Please try to be at the field by 6:00 to gather on the field. Kids who attend can run onto the field.
· Everyone should wear their Northampton jerseys and cheerleading attire. All players and cheerleaders are admitted Free!!
PINK SPIRIT WEAR!
As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To support awareness we are selling PINK SPIRIT WEAR! Our web store is open for business!! Orders need to be placed by midnight on 9/22 so don't miss out!
· Orders due by midnight on 9/22
· Proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research
· Orders will be delivered the week of 10/6 to the snack shack
PICTURE DAY Sunday, September 20th
Picture Day will be at COUNCIL ROCK SOUTH PRACTICE FIELD- it will not be at the Civic Center.
Schedule as follows:
10:30- 11:00 Coach Katos Team and Coach Smith's Team
11:00-11:30 Coach Daly and Coach T.Trampe's Team
11:30-12:00 Coach Mallone and Coach Diaz's Team
12:00-1:00 Coach Cecchia and J.Trampe's Team
1:00- 1:30 Cheerleading - Tiny Mites & Mitey Mites Squads
1:30- 2:00 Cheerleading- Pee Wee Squad
- Published on 04 July 2015
- Hits: 705
The 2015 season is almost upon us. Here is what you can expect in the coming weeks and months as the football season starts up. If you have any questions, please contact us.
All players are need to have all paperwork turned before picking up equipment. Some of this may have been turned in during registration. If you are unsure if it is turned in, please prepare a copy anyway. As a reminder we need the following:
- Registration paperwork (Especially important for people who registered online
- 2 copies of the players FINAL 4th marking period report card for 1st grade an up (kindergarten players do not need report cards). The report card will not be returned.
- Physical form signed by a doctor in 2015. If the player will not have a yearly physical until later, please take the player to a clinic (such as CVS Minute Clinic)
- Recent photo of the player (this will not be returned).
- Copy of the players birth certificate
The Northampton Indians are sponsoring a free clinic. All kids are welcome to participate (you do not have to be signed up for football). The clinic will focus on non-contact football drills and conditioning. This is a great chance to meed the football coaches and kick the dirt off the cleats. The clinic will take place Sunday July 26. We will post more information as the time approaches.
Edit: I corrected the number of clinics 2015-07-13
Football Equipment Pickup
We will begin to hand out equipment in late July. Information will be posted on the website. In addition to all the paperwork noted above, we will need a deposit check for $150 (it will be returned when you hand in equipment).
Football practice for the Tiny Mites and up will start on August 3. There is no contact during the first week of practice. 5-6 Year old may start later in the month. All practices will take place at the township fields (Newtown-Richboro Rd). The practice schedule is up to the coaches, but most teams practice 3-4 nights per week in August (less when school starts).
Football games start the first weekend in September. Most games take place on Saturday. Some teams will have Friday night games. We do not have the schedule right now. Game schedules will be communicated through the coach/team parents as soon as teh league gives it to us. It is common to get the schedule the week before the first game.