- Published on 01 December 2013
- Hits: 235
Northampton Indians football program has a story to tell.
This past summer, 18 boys joined a team managed by Head Coach Jim Trampe. One only needed to attend the practices to see what talent each boy brought to this team. Even watching their practices was an exciting experience! Their energy, focus and enthusiasm is enviable. They have developed not only a true love for the game of football, but a unique bond and friendship with their teammates. They were amazing to watch all season long.
Coach Trampe brought tremendous coaching experience with him to this team. In fact, the season before, he coached many of the same boys to an undefeated season. Surely, this had to be a winning combination…and it was. Coach Trampe had Coach Ed Trampe as his defensive coordinator, and Coaches Kennedy,Perkins, Patterson, and Tommy Trampe as assistant coaches to help bring this team to the Pop Warner Championship game in Orlando, Florida!!! Now, we knew they were a talented bunch. But, this was a remarkable accomplishment given how many teams are out their competing for this very spot. This team is one of only 8 in the U.S. who have earned this spot to go and compete for this national title. We are grateful to the coaches and the boys for a very fun season. Luckily, their season goes on...
- November 2nd-BUX-MONT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME – The Indians begin their post season winning streak in Quakertown against a tough competitor Marsh Creek Eagles and clinched the title with a score of 21 to 20.
- November 9th - 1st Round of Eastern Region Playoffs – The Indians win handily over a very tough competitor, the North Philly Hurricanes with a final score of 34 – 20.
- November 16th – Quarterfinal Round of Eastern Region Playoffs – The Indians win over Quakertown with a final score of 31 – 0. (Pennsylvania State Jr. Pee Wee Champions!!!)
- November 23rd - Semifinal Round of Eastern Region Playoffs – The Indians once again faced a formidable opponent, Watkins Hornets (from Washington D.C.) and left CB West HS with a win and a very respectable score of 20 – 12.
- November 29th – EASTERN REGION CHAMPIONSHIP GAME – Malcolm X Shabazz HS (Newark, NJ) – The Indians go with the goal of clinching the Eastern Regional Championship, and they did just that with a final score of 21 to 6 over the undefeated NJ State Champions, the Greater Freehold Giants.
The Northampton Indians are the 2013 Pop Warner Eastern Region Champs!
With this last win, the team is the Junior Pee Wee Winner and only representative from PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD and Washington D.C.!!!
"We are going to Disney World to play in the Pop Warner Super Bowl at ESPN’s World Wide of Sports Complex!!!” – yes this is what the boys are so excitedly saying.
But, we need your help and support of the boys as this is a costly trip for all!
Thank-you on behalf of the Northampton Indian Junior Pee Wee team!!!
- Published on 10 November 2013
- Hits: 248
Congratulations to Coach Trampe's Jr Pee Wee football team!
On Saturday Nov 2, the Jr Pee Wees won the Bux Mont championship! We have some photos below to share (thanks Bill O'Neill and Lisa Neeld for the photos!!)
- Published on 11 October 2013
- Hits: 154
It takes a lot of money and resources to run a fun and safe football organization like we have. Year after year we receive donations from generous local businesses to help offset the costs of the organization. Below is a list of our sponsors for this year. If you patronize any of these businesses tell them thank you from the Indians!
2013 GOLD SPONSORS
- Cal-Chip Electronics, Inc.
- CR South Football Boosters
- deGrouchy, Sifer and Co.
- Galasso Trucking Service, Inc.
- Holland Floor Covering
- JADCO Enterprises T/A Sterling Limousine
- Kampus Klothes
- Richboro Pub
- Stifel Nicolaus – David Woffindin
- Wells Fargo Advisors
2013 SILVER SPONSORS
- Brunell & Son, Inc.
- Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center
- First National Bank – Newtown
- Lloyd Sixsmith’s Sporting Goods
- McDonald’s of Richboro
- Richboro Beer & Soda, Inc.
- Stephen L. Needles & Associates
- Superior Turf and Landscaping
- UBS Financial Advisors – Rick Rogers
- Wawa, Inc. – Richboro
- William Penn Bank
2013 FRIENDS SPONSORS
- Published on 09 October 2013
- Hits: 145
This past weekend our two competitive cheer squads took first place at the league championships! Coach Jill's Junior Pee Wee squat and Coach Joanne's Junior Midget Squad are advancing to the regional tournament! Our Tiny Mite squad and Mitey Mite squads put on a great show as well. We are really proud of you girls!
- Published on 24 September 2013
- Hits: 149
CR South - Hawks Practice
The Council Rock South Golden Hawks football team is going to be practicing at our field this Wednesday September 25. The Hawks will be up at our field at 5:30. Many of the CR South players (and CR North players) played through the Indians program. This is a great opportunity to see the players up close!
CR South - Indians Appreciation Night
The Council Rock South Golden Hawks have invited the entire Indians family out for a football game this Friday September 27. Many of the CR South players and cheerleaders are former Northampton Indians. In the past this has been really fun for the kids. Indians (and families) are encouraged to wear their jerseys/sweaters or other Indians gear. The Indians should arrive at the CR North field between 6:00 and 6:30 and meet up in the end zone near the scoreboard.
- Published on 07 July 2013
- Hits: 347
Time for Football Equipment Pick Ups!
Please read this carefully (especially the “you will need” section).
Please see below for dates according to ages and weights.
You will need :
- The player must be in attendance at the time of pick up. We need to fit the equipment on the player.
- A deposit check for $150.00 made payable to N.I.F.A. (This is a separate check from the one you paid to register your child. This check will not be cashed unless you do not return the equipment at the end of the football season.)
- Any forms that were not already turned in:
- Birth Certificate - if not a returning player (if player was in the Little Guys Conference, we need a new photocopy of the birth certificate as well.)
- Two copies of the players 4th period final report card
- Photo - if the one we have is older than 2 years, a new player, or played for Little Guys last year.
- Pop Warner physical signed by doctor after 1/1/13. We cannot accept generic physical forms from the doctor. If you have not had a physical yet, many CVS stores have a clinic that will do sports physicals (see http://www.minuteclinic.com) A blank copy of the physical form is available here: http://northamptonindians.org/forms/2013_physical_form.pdf
We need to have all of the forms for equipment pickup. If anything is missing we cannot give out equipment.
Pick Up Dates: In the same room you registered at the rec center. Any changes to these dates will be emailed.
- Jr. Midget and Pee Wee teams - 13 yrs., 12 yrs. and (11 year olds that weigh more than 85 lbs.) will pick up on Tuesday 7/16/13 from 6pm to 8 pm.
- Jr. Pee Wee and Mitey Mites - 9 yrs., 10 yrs. and (11 year olds that weigh less than 85 lbs.) will pick up on Wednesday 7/17/13 from 6pm to 8 pm.
- Jr. Mitey Mites and Tiny Mites - 7 and 8 year olds will pick up on
Thursday 7/18/13 from 6pm to 8 pm.Postponed to Friday 7/19/13 from 6pm to 8pm
- In-House and make ups- 5 & 6 year olds and players that were not able to pick up on their assigned nights will pick up on Friday 7/19/13 from 6pm to 8 pm.
*** Please try your best to attend the nights you are assigned. Lines will be long so be prepared to wait for a little. Please go to the registration room first for paperwork. If you wait in the equipment line without first getting paperwork completed, you will get out of line and complete the paperwork. ***
Contact us if you have any questions